Diamond micron powder is the use of high-quality diamond as raw material, through the integer, grading and purification and other strict standardized process from the particle size of 0.1-54 microns.
There are single crystal diamond powder and polycrystalline diamond powder.
Monocrystalline diamond micron powder: selection of large particles of diamond as raw materials, after crushing, integer, purification, purification, separation, drying, particle size analysis and other technology made. Single crystal diamond powder is yellow or off-white powder, uniform size, high strength, low impurity content.
1. high quality diamond is used as raw material to ensure high quality of micropowder;
2., all products through standardized management, process, flow of quality testing, to ensure the high stability of diamond;
3. dust-free, anti-static workshop production, to ensure product purity up to 99.9%;
4. diamond powder has a uniform range of particle size and a high consistency of crystal shape. It is not easy to scratch when the basic particles are accurate and grinded and polished
5. products are strictly manufactured according to ANSI, B74.20-2003 and R2010 standards.
Diamond micron powder is the manufacture of soft abrasive, polishing disc, grinding paste, polycrystalline, drawing die, composite films and other important raw materials, processing diamonds, precious stones, electronic products, optical instruments.
Diamond micron powder for making tools:
1. For the manufacture of resin binder, ceramic binder, metal bonding agent and electroplating tool;
2. For the manufacture of polishing tools, such as polishing pad, polishing film and elastic modules;
3. For the diamond grinding paste, grinding fluid manufacturing;
4. Can also be used as a functional material, the use of its thermal conductivity, photoelectric properties and corrosion resistance.
Diamond micron powder for polishing：
From 0- 0.5 microns to 6 -12 microns for polishing; 10-15 microns to 22-36 microns for grinding; 12-22 microns for coarse grinding.
1. For the scientific research, industrial and medical precision polishing of various devices and grinding;
2. For mold, gem and other materials, polishing processing;